Saturday 12 January 2013

Eggnog Cream Pie

Yum!!!!!!!!!!!

You will never need another dessert around the Christmas season, when eggnog is available in stores.

Plus, it's so easy you can whip it up in 15 minutes (plus 2hr wait time for it to set up.)

I got the idea off of the internet, and found it here.

I didn't bother putting the extra whipped cream or chocolate shavings on top, cuz I was eating it for breakfast (as dessert....and appetizer. Quiche was at least the main course!)

Some pictures, you say? Of course :)



2 comments:

  1. I think to enjoy this recipe you probably need to enjoy eggnog, right? So I guess this one is out for me ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think even you would enjoy this - def not too egg-noggy. I can rarely swallow a glass of eggnog, but this, this I could have finished in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete