Friday 27 April 2012

Bruce Peninsula National Park of Canada

You might recall my goal to visit all of Canada's national parks. If you don't recall, that's ok. I'm telling you now: one of my bucket list goals is to visit as many of Canada's 42 national parks as I can in my lifetime.

Last summer, I visited all of the national parks in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, & Prince Edward Island. That totaled five. Bruce Peninsula is number 6. And it is gorgeous! You can easily see why it's been designated as a national park.



It's the first of at least three that I hope to visit this year. The rest will likely be in Ontario too (on the 'perhaps' list: Pukaskwa, Point Pelee, Georgian Bay Islands, St Lawrence Islands.)

Here's some gorgeous photos from Bruce Peninsula National Park!

:D


Lamb & Shar - splash effects courtesy of Ed.


Such clear water. LOVE this shot!
An obliging (and very friendly) dog posed for me! What a pensive thinker.

The rock was falling, with Joel on top! So Ed stepped in & saved the day! With his finger!


Rock climbing.

Mike & Ed conquering the 'bridge'
Underwater tunnel in the grotto

Rink & I in the grotto :)

This is where the Arrogant Worms got their song from...

So guys, which way IS north?


It was an awesome couple of hours - it's incredible what variety of creation God allows - even in such a small area!



For the Arrogant Worms Song mentioned above, go here.
(The videos on Youtube aren't great, but the song is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment