Monday 6 February 2012

Through the Looking Glass

Have you ever looked ahead and just dreaded the next couple of weeks?
Without any good reason?

I'm in that stage right now. And I'm trying to think of possible reasons. Because when you have reasons for feelings of dread, you can attack them & get them gone. Far gone.

This is what I've come up with:
  1. It's the start of the new semester, I have challenging curricula in 3 of 4 courses that I teach this semester. And because of all the work for second semester, I never got to enjoy a moment of peace & celebration. Instead, it was headlong plunge into challenging curricula, and I'm still not ready. And yes, this is all one thing. It's all interconnected.

And that's all I've got. And I've got my plan, and I'm getting it done, which is usually all it takes to dispel the dread. But it's not going. I'm going over the other usual reasons, but they don't work either.

Shoot. This week & next week, get gone, will ya?



No comments:

Post a Comment