Tuesday 26 June 2012

DIY: Pin-Board Frames!

So today, I finished at school.

By 2 pm I was in paint clothes, and inspired.

  • Out came multiple cans of spray paint, as well as some tubes of acrylic and a paint brush out of my art supplies.
  • Spray paint, dry, spray paint, dry.
  • Paint the nightstand (you'll see it when it's all done.)
  • Spray paint, dry, spray paint, dry.
  • Paint the bookshelf. One coat to go!
  • Pull out the box of fabric scraps.
  • Raid the ribbon drawer.
  • Grab some foam sheets out of my arts & crafts bucket.
  • Scissors & fabric glue out of my sewing kit.
  • Scotch tape out of the gift wrap container.

And this is the result: Mini Framed Pinboards!!

These are gonna hang on the wall in my new place. Just like this.

# 1

# 2 - third fave

#3 - second fave

#4

#5 - FAVE!

#6

#7



No comments:

Post a Comment