Wednesday 20 June 2012

Omelettes

I'm quite sure everyone knows how to make one of these, right?

And can we all agree that they are deliciousness? (Sorry if you're vegan....this is one thing tofu cannot replace...)

And they're versatile. So everyone can have an omelette they like. Blogger is telling me I spelled omelette wrong. Omelet? Whatever.

My brother's favourite version: egg & black pepper. Lots of black pepper.

Another brother's favourite version: egg.

My current favourite? Egg, diced onion, monterey jack cheese, mushroom, fresh ground salt & pepper. Yum.

And I love my newest trick: dice up a whole bunch of onion, and freeze in a ziploc. This means I can grab a little bit of onion for an omelette instead of dicing up a new one. Plus, the frozen diced onion is  little more tender & mild than fresh-diced, which I like. 


What's your favourite version?



No comments:

Post a Comment