Tuesday 5 June 2012

June! June! It's June!

I like June. Despite what a weeeeeeeeird word it sounds like when you say it that many times in a row.

Do you ever have it that one word which sounds perfectly normal, usually, all of a sudden sounds really weird to you and makes you wonder what kind of strange language you speak?

No? It's just me? Oh.

Anyways. It's June!

I like June.

June is summer. The school year ends, it's no longer too early to make solid summer vacation plans, and the warm weather starts getting predictably warm (ha...so of course June starts with rain and winter-in-Australia temperatures of 10-15 Celsius this year.)

And, as you can see, my blog is still not quite up-to-snuff. When I switched it over to the new domain name, then I lost all of the links in my sidebar. So I'm currently trying to find them all & add them back.

As well, this summer I hope to get going on my book reviews. I'd like to start it sooner than later (though it might just be a summer thing.)

On the reading/reviewing list so far:
  • Enid Blyton's The Faraway Tree series
  • Susan Coolidge's What Katy Did collection
  • The Bobbsey Twins by Laura Lee Hope
Ambitious. There's more. But I'm forgetting them.

Anyways.... welcome to June!

This month I'm going to:
  1. Go out for sushi
  2. Get the blog up to snuff
  3. Finish the school year
  4. Pack up my house
  5. Share my way of dehydrating kale
  6. Clean up my tabs, and include the ones I really want to continue with.

No comments:

Post a Comment