Thursday 21 June 2012

She can have her cake!

Serena is at that age of wonderful imagination.

Oh, wait.

Nevermind. She's ALWAYS had a great imagination. I remember waking up very early in the morning to a two-year-old voice telling herself stories about her sister, DW.

So things haven't changed, but this group of pictures tells quite a funny story!

(By the way, this cake was strawberry, raspberry, cherry, something-or-other cake. Thought I'd give you the heads up!)

Presenting...cake!

...drop cake.

She does the cake recovery program...

Anyways....isn't that second picture priceless? I laugh every time I see it. (Is that mean? It is, right? Shoot.) Anyways, I was taking a picture of the 'cake' when it dropped down her front, and that was the picture I got instead. Although you can't tell by the picture, her front was pretty dusty! She made a quick recovery and I could take a picture of the 'cake' that remained in the baking pan (frisbee.)


No comments:

Post a Comment