Tuesday 29 May 2012

Blog Name Change

Hello Beloved Readers (friends & family hopefully now, perhaps a few recipe-borrowers too!)

As you well know by now, my blog's name has changed. I wasn't counting on it changing quite so soon, but perhaps it's for the best. I like this name better, and it's unique on Google (as opposed to my old domain name which is apparently associated with a lot of other things out there.)

Hello Novel.

Novel means a storybook as well as something new. I write my stories on here, and I hope I'm sharing some new things too.

In addition, I had saved this domain name for the time when I get a chance to read more and spend more time reviewing my favourite childhood books - many of which aren't part of mainstream children's lit anymore. Someday, I think you'll find a new tab up top.

Anyways...I changed my blog due to the fact that some alerted me to the fact that students are reading my blog. And apparently that wasn't a positive thing.

Now, I've always been careful not to mention names and not to use my blog to vent on directly school-related issues, but apparently that wasn't enough.

When I used my personally-named blog, I chose not to allow Google to search it or for it to be publicly listed. You had to type in the exact name to get to it. I didn't bother with this blog, because my last name was never associated with it.

Anyways. Things have switched over. Hopefully this 'does the trick' with a minimum of hiccups.

And then you can all continue reading about my adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment