Tuesday 3 July 2012

Summer List

How many times can I use the word summer in a blog post title in one month?

I'll let you count.

This post is all about my summer list.

Many of these things are already on my  2012 bucket list such as:
  • Finish reading 3 devo books
  • Move to Hamilton
    • already packing!
  • Paint my huge canvas
    • It's been started...
  • Visit three national parks
    • Kayak trip to Pukaskwa at the end of July!
  • Try 26 new recipes this year
    • work in progress...
  • Finish 2 DIY projects
    • already done, but: more to come!
But a few other buckety-sort things I'd like to do would be:

  1. Go antiques-looking. Probably don't have room for much but....
  2. Ed says I have to add "spend time with Ed." (I thought that was a given...)
  3. Read 3 good books.
  4. Combine the above with a trip to the Christian bookstore.
  5. Start the Bookery - where I review old children's books that made my childhood happier :)
  6. Go up the CN tower. Can you believe that I've lived an hour away from TO my entire life & never done that?
  7. Visit another national park. Point Pelee & St Lawrence Islands are the popular choices...
  8.  Do 5 pull-ups in a row. Ed says I need to add this too. Hmm. (Apparently he "has my best interests at heart.")
  9. Go to the zoo!
  10. Blog enough for each month! That's ALWAYS a challenge in the summer. Since there are so many exciting things going on, and very little time to blog them in.

I can't wait to get started :) And beware, I might add things as the summer continues. Like, go camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment