Tuesday 17 January 2012

Indecision is NOT a woman.

You know what I don't get? Why the weather is often compared to a woman.

Seriously, even the most fickle of women would have made up her mind by now!

All this freeze-thaw, snow-rain, cold-warm, minus degree-plus degree has just gone too far.

I've never seen a winter like it! I mean, I've definitely been around for the odd t-shirt-in-January day, but it's never been so back & forth as it is now.

Today, it was icy enough in the parking lot this morning that one person managed to play 4-car dominoes. This afternoon, it was a mushy, muddy river.

And every time so far that I've said "Winter's here!" it's inevitably gone above zero and rained/melted away all the snow in the next couple of days.

I've given up.

Hello Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment